Spinach and Mushroom Frittata Cups – Eat Like You Give a Fork
Each mother or father (particularly mamas) can use a pick-me-up proper now greater than ever; instances are powerful, extremely busy, and there by no means appears to be sufficient time within the day. In Could, we’re celebrating motherhood all month lengthy with our Month of Mama marketing campaign; be part of within the enjoyable here. You’ll get FREE weekly e-goodie luggage every week together with the next:
- FREE at-home exercises.
- Straightforward family-friendly recipes.
- Meditations for #momlife.
- Playlists for yard hangs, exercises, and household time.
- Weekly occasions & extra.
We’re beginning the celebration a bit of early by partnering with Mareya Ibrahim, author of Eat Like You Give a Fork: The Real Dish on Eating to Thrive, who’s sharing a handful of fan-fave recipes from her e-book. Hold a watch out every week for one thing new, and step up your kitchen (and breakfast) sport with these spinach and mushroom frittata cups —
Makes 6 frittatas (three servings)
- 2 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter) or uncooked coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- ½ cup finely chopped cremini (child bella) mushrooms
- 1½ cups contemporary chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons finely diced purple bell pepper
- 2 giant eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- ¼ cup unsweetened, selfmade almond milk
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly floor black pepper
- ¼ cup diced contemporary mozzarella di buffala cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease six wells of a muffin tin with a bit of coconut oil or line them with paper liners.
- In a big skillet, soften 1 tablespoon of ghee over medium warmth.
- Add the shallot and sauté till smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add the purple bell pepper and mushrooms and cook dinner till smooth, three to four minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook dinner till simply wilted, about 1 minute.
- Take away from the warmth and switch to a paper towel, squeezing off extra moisture.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the eggs, egg whites, almond milk, baking powder, remaining 1 tablespoon ghee, salt, and pepper till frothy.
- Divide the spinach combination evenly among the many ready muffin cups.
- Pour the egg combination into every cup, filling them two-thirds full, then evenly distribute the mozzarella amongst every.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, till the egg is about.
- Serve heat and retailer the remaining in a sealed container and refrigerate.
These make an incredible meal prep dish, so double the batch and wrap in aluminum foil to pop into the freezer. Simply warmth them up within the oven or toaster oven while you’re able to take pleasure in.
New to FIT4MOM? Your firstclass is FREE! With over 300 franchises nationwide, your native woman gang is correct right here ready for you…discover energy in motherhood with a group who has your again.