Pear, Berry & Chocolate Crumble – SpamellaB’s Health Food Blog
One other recipe that may undoubtedly be served for breakfast in addition to dessert – as a result of you understand, it comprises fruit, oats, nuts, good fat, not an excessive amount of sugar and…a cheeky little bit of gut-friendly OhSo chocolate! Easy to whip up, use no matter fruit you’ve got within the fridge, fruit bowl or freezer – it’s a very good recipe to adapt. Serve up sizzling or chilly, both by itself or with one thing further like yogurt, ice cream, custard or chocolat sauce, yum! 😉
For the bottom –
- 2 massive pears, cored and chopped
- 200g frozen berries
- three tablespoons no added sugar raspberry or strawberry jam (I used Skinny Meals Co)
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour (I used Purchase Wholefoods On-line)
For the crumble –
- 200g oats (I used Mornflake)
- 50g flaked almonds
- four tablespoons maple syrup, honey or Candy Freedom syrup
- four tablespoons oil
- 2 x bars Oh So darkish chocolate with raspberries, damaged into items
- Preheat the oven to 180C and calmly grease an ovenproof dish.
- Combine collectively the fruit, jam and flour and unfold throughout the dish in a good layer.
- Combine collectively the oats, protein powder, almonds, syrup and oil and ¾ of the chocolate chunks. Scatter over the fruit evenly in a beneficiant layer. Add remaining chocolate then bake for 20-25 minutes. Take pleasure in sizzling or chilly!